Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sometimes I wonder...

What would I do if I won the lottery? Zach and I talked about it this past weekend, and I have decided that I would do the follow:

  • Hire people to finish the changes to the house - painting, floors, kitchen remodel, attic renovation, and complete landscaping
  • Buy furniture for the house
  • Buy an old classic sporty convertible
  • Pay off all my of school loans (this should be number 1 on the list) and pay off the house
  • Get a personal trainer and get in shape
  • Buy a new wardrobe
  • Go on vacations all over the world
  • Give money to family members to take care of their debt and to buy a few luxuries
  • Set aside college funds for the kids
  • Do random acts of kindness
  • Support great charities
  • Write a book
  • Make some art
That's where my list starts. Nothing big, nothing fancy - just normal stuff.

What would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment