Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Name changes...


I changed my last name to match my husband's. I know that some people don't do this any longer, but I love having a new last name. I changed all of my credit cards, my license, my social, my email, and everything else, except for my passport. When I told my husband that I really needed to get that done (it costs money to do that) he looked at me and said, "Are you planning a trip anytime soon?" He does not have a passport, and has actually never been off the east coast, so he didn't understand why I thought I needed to update mine. I thought about it, and decided he was right, it could wait.

We were soo wrong! My company needs me to travel to one of our foreign offices, and now I don't have an updated passport! Funny how things like that happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment