Friday, January 23, 2009

One Newly Wed

As the title of this blog implies, this is going to be a place where this newly wed individual is able to record and explore the experiences of being freshly married and what happens after the honeymoon is over. The joys and irritations, the actualities and previous expectations, the little things and the big, and the transitions inherent to being a married person are things that I look forward to writing down and hashing out, hopefully getting feedback and advice, and just having the space and time to see things develop. This will be my journey, but I invite you to be a part of it, and I look forward to sharing with you, and myself.

I am going to promise to myself, and to you, that I will record things here as they actually are, whether they are ideal or just plain ugly. I will try to be honest and fair in my representation of myself and of my new husband. I am going to strive to have this be far more than just a continuous string of complaints.

Mondays will be earmarked for happy little insights. These may have been learned over the weekend, or realized in the previous week without mention, but I am determined to have something positive for Mondays, a typically negative week day, hahaha.

I am going to set a goal of one entry per day, whether it is one sentence, one paragraph, one picture, or a one page entry.

I will work on getting my page designed this weekend.

Thank you for joining me on my journey to wedded bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment