Saturday, February 7, 2009

Beautiful day

It's a beautiful day out, the doggies are going in and out of the house, running in the yard and playing. The kitties are joining them too, when they feel like it. I love having the doors open and the sun shining. There are buds on the tree outback, which I think is a dogwood. I think that our cedar trees look amazing in the snow, but they are so richly green and lush in the sun.


Penny is out with her daddy for a ride in the truck. He went to his dad's house to get the chain saw to take care of a tree that fell down in our lot across the street. It's the perfect weather for outdoor activities, and I think he's going to enjoy himself.

Cousin Baron has come to visit for the weekend, and he and Omie are having a great time just laying in the sun.


Bosley thinks being outside is a good idea too, but Charlie is trying to find an adventure to get into on this glorious day.

Bosley on the hill.

Charlie considering his way out of the gate.

We slept in until 11 today, but the day is so nice, that I'm feeling productive. I wonder what I shall accomplish today? I guess we'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment