Friday, February 27, 2009

A Free Friday Afternoon

There is nothing like a Friday afternoon when you can go home early. I happened to work through lunch today and decided that I'd just leave when I made my 40 hours. When I checked my time, I had one minute left! I was so excited! I got to leave work at just before 2 p.m. today and made it home by 3 p.m. The puppies and kitty and I have been enjoying the warmer weather and played outside.


Tonight it's game night! Every other Friday night we go to one of our friend's houses and they host our group game night. I can't wait to play Apples to Apples and eat dinner with everyone. It's such a nice way to spend a Friday night.

Eventually it will be our turn in March to host the game night. I still haven't decided which games I think we should play. I'm thinking that I might invest in Hilarium, as it comes highly recommended from a friend of mine.



All in all, it should prove to be a wonderful evening, and a great start to the weekend. I'm hoping that I can be as productive this weekend as I was last weekend, but there are no guarantees.

No comments:

Post a Comment