Wednesday, February 4, 2009

His sense of humor

Zach's sense of humor is hit or miss with me. Sometimes I find him endlessly hilarious, and other times I wonder what the heck he's talking about. I hope that one day I get all of his jokes. Of course, there are only three ways for that to happen - 1. Zach will have to improve his sense of humor and be as funny as he likes to think he is, 2. I'll have to lower my standards and lessen my moral faculties, or 3. I will eventually know him inside and out so that I will completely understand his sense of humor, and finally see him as he sees himself - hilarious. If you can't guess, I'm hoping for number one or three, but mostly three I suppose.

In looking through pictures to post yesterday, I found three among our engagement photos that I had forgotten about. They made me laugh out loud, and I thought that I would share them with you.


Here is a photograph to give you some insight into the part of Zach's sense of humor that I love. He had our friend, Adam Casey, take this picture during our engagement photo session. Zach said that this would be the story of his life - he's lost, and he's holding my purse.


This is Zach's impression of Ricky Bobby from Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby, when Ricky was being interviewed for the first time. He didn't know what to do with his hands.


This is me walking away and laughing at Zach for being hilariously stupid, hahaha. I'm so glad that Adam got this last moment on film. It is one of my favorite short little photo stories of Zach and myself. Thank you, Adam, for your photojournalistic savvy!

No comments:

Post a Comment