Saturday, February 21, 2009

Clean house

There is something so wonderful about having a clean house. My friend Bethany came over for lunch, which necessitated that Zach and I clean up. We straightened, dusted, cleaned and organized the den, kitchen, garage, downstairs bathrooms, dining room, living room, and both guest bedrooms. We got a lot done in only four hours. While I was working inside cleaning, Zach used the chainsaw to cut up the tree that fell down last month. We were so productive! And now we get to relax in the fruits of our labor, a clean house.

Our visit with Bethany went well with a clean house to tour and show off. We enjoyed a simple lunch of sandwiches and salad, and finished off with a fat free cherry brownie topped with cherry vanilla ice cream. We all enjoyed ourselves, even the puppies all snuggled up in their crate.

Having something to do also helped me with not thinking about Bosley. It will get easier I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment