Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday Happy Post

It's a good thing that I designated Mondays for mandatory happy posting. It will save me from ranting about my husband and writing things that I'll regret and want to edit later.

So...instead, I will talk about our new coffee maker! We have an amazing new coffee maker with no carafe. Our Hamilton Beach 12-Cup BrewStation from Wal-mart is worth its weight in gold. You brew your coffee into the heated and insulated station and dispense it into your coffee cup. No pouring, no spilling, and no thermal carafes needed. It is a modern marvel! Nothing could be better than programming your coffee maker at night and having only to press your travel mug up to the dispenser bar in the morning. I give this coffee maker a five star rating.

Yes, I love my
Hamilton Beach 12-Cup BrewStation from Wal-mart so much that I will promote it here on my blog. Buy one, people! You won't regret it. Where would you be on a Monday without coffee? Excuse my vulgar acronym, but it says it best - SOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment