Thursday, March 26, 2009

Preparing

Tonight we spent all of our time trying to prepare the house for visitors. Tomorrow is our turn to host Game Night! I wish that the turn out was going to be better, but we'll have fun anyway.

I did some grocery shopping on the way home and my sugar bottomed out while I was trying to decide which kind of snack bars to get. I chose to get the FiberOne bars that they promote on the Biggest Loser. They are very delicious with so much fiber! And then I went and got an orange juice and drank that while I did the rest of my shopping.

I should really admit that Zach spent his time preparing the house for visitors. He vacuumed, straightened things up, and painted some of the crown molding in the kitchen. I was tired and a little out of it from my sugar dropping, so I ate some dinner and watched an episode and a half of Friends. I love that show. Why did they ever stop making it? Same thing for Seinfeld, why did they give up on that? Can you imagine how awesome some of the episodes could have been from the past five years?

Anyway, I vegged in front of the TV for the evening, and now I'm going to bed. My husband can be a really good man sometimes. He is going to brown the ground turkey and beef needed for the recipe I have for tomorrow's dinner. I am going to make a Taco Ring! Mmm! I'll post the recipe later with a picture of the final product if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment