Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tuesday, the new Monday

Argh. I forgot to post last night, and I didn't post at all this weekend. I'm slipping. And Tuesday feels like Monday now...the weekend is still so far away!

Weekend recap:

We didn't do that much on Saturday. I went to a teacher's job fair in the afternoon, but this was what I came away with...

School Principal: "It's so nice to meet you. We don't have any positions open, but please leave your resume (adds mine to a stack of 200) and if something becomes available we'll call you!"
Me: "Thank you!"

And that was it.

On Sunday I went to a wedding shower for my soon to be sister-in-law. My brother is getting married in April to an amazing woman and we are all so excited. We don't know how she puts up with him, but are grateful she will be his better half soon.

After the shower we had a family meal at my Aunt Karen's and Uncle Pete's house. Pete cooked and completely spoiled us with a delicious dinner. He likes to experiment with ordinary meal staples, and he never fails to impress! We had stuffed meatloaf and herbed, twice baked mashed potatoes. Amazing!


Something good from Monday...I made us delicious omelets! And that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment